Homework To Do
I'll be venturing over to the land of the free, home of the wierd as hell, and slave to the temple... yep, das right, you guessed it, I'm off to Salt Lake City, Utah, known to us midwest folk as "what the fu#$ is wrong with that city"
I do have a mission, and it is clear. I am studying their culture (how religion can produce enough money to purchase an entire US City), but most importantly though, I'll be studying hard on their marriage laws. I'll be sure to bring back a jam packed thorough report on my research, so us male folk have an idea of how to get this multiple wives thing going...
On a different note, if you knew someone that was over 30 yrs old and they slept in a bedroom closet during thunderstorms because they were scared of the thunderstorm, would you address them as your sister, or would you say, "fuck it, I don't need to have you in my family, I'm outta here."
I do have a mission, and it is clear. I am studying their culture (how religion can produce enough money to purchase an entire US City), but most importantly though, I'll be studying hard on their marriage laws. I'll be sure to bring back a jam packed thorough report on my research, so us male folk have an idea of how to get this multiple wives thing going...
On a different note, if you knew someone that was over 30 yrs old and they slept in a bedroom closet during thunderstorms because they were scared of the thunderstorm, would you address them as your sister, or would you say, "fuck it, I don't need to have you in my family, I'm outta here."


1 Comments:
If the Jews can buy a whole country, why can't the Mormons have one crappy city in Utah?
Post a Comment
<< Home