YES, PLEASE
So my co-worker rosen rosen always asks me moments after he sends an email to me "did you get that email I sent you" as if this is new technology and he's just trying to figure it out for us...
Drivers, if you can't murge onto a highway without coming to a complete stop, I don't need you to exist, I'm trying to save gas mileage on my beast SUV and you are coming to a complete stop? FUCK YOU!
If all women stopped driving, and all peoples that have lost the ability to orgasm stop driving, there would be no traffic jams...
Drivers, if you can't murge onto a highway without coming to a complete stop, I don't need you to exist, I'm trying to save gas mileage on my beast SUV and you are coming to a complete stop? FUCK YOU!
If all women stopped driving, and all peoples that have lost the ability to orgasm stop driving, there would be no traffic jams...


1 Comments:
Wow. You are the most vulgar blogger I know. I think you have found your voice. Well done.
Post a Comment
<< Home